EscapeTime Reopening Guidelines and Procedures
Our top priority is for each guest to have the most fun possible, all while partaking in an escape room experience with EscapeTime. Of course, having fun means staying safe and healthy. In order for us to help ensure the experience is not only fun but safe, we are taking certain precautions, exceeding CDC guidelines.
- Sanitation of all areas of our building. At the start of each day, we spray disinfectant sanitizer on all areas of our lobby, hallways, and bathrooms. After a group goes through any of our rooms, it is immediately followed up with the disinfect sanitizer on all door handles, locks, and any places that would have been touched. Sanitizing solutions of at least 60% or higher alcohol content is used.
- Protective face masks. At all times when you are interacting with our staff members, they will be wearing face masks for your protection. We do require you, the customer to wear a mask in the rooms, but recommend you do if you feel safer by doing so.
- Convenient sanitation stations. Each of our locations has three different touchless hand sanitizer dispensers for you to be able to use and easy access with no contact to other people or the dispensing device itself. Two in our lobbies and one in the bathrooms.
- Contactless reservations and payment. We offer reservations and payments to be made online for zero contact with our employees. This can be done at escapetimemd.com or even over the phone by calling (410) 544-1188 or (443) 714-8812. If paying in the store, we have a square reader that is disinfected after each use, and also has built-in contactless payment with your mobile device.
- Effective customer movement. Each location has designated areas for how customers are to move through the building when entering and exiting to eliminate contact with other people who are not in your party.
- Private reservations, low cost. We are keeping the cost the same it has always been with the ability to now offer private rooms. When you make a reservation, we guarantee during COVID-19 that no other group will be allowed in the room with your party. Unlike many other escape rooms, we are not charging more for this safety procedure. You will find new prices in the Escape Room industry based on the number of participants in each group. The lower the number of participators, the more you pay. Our prices will remain unchanged.
We have worked hard to prepare each facility for our guests in order to operate safely in a Post-Covid-19 environment. Reserve Today With Peace Of Mind!