There are several awesome bars and restaurants near EscapeTime Escape Rooms in Annapolis, Maryland on Jennifer Road.
- Rams Head Tavern: Near EscapeTime and offers a wide selection of beer and cocktails, along with live music and a casual atmosphere.
- Miller’s Al House: Recently opened and known for their large portions, great prices, warm service, and shareable appetizers, including our famous buttermilk-drenched, hand-breaded boneless chicken Zingers® and Zingers Mountain Melt®
- Pusser’s Caribbean Grille: This waterfront restaurant and bar is near EscapeTime and offers views of the Annapolis Harbor. They have a full bar, and their menu features Caribbean-inspired cuisine and fresh seafood.
- Iron Rooster: This restaurant is near EscapeTime and serves breakfast all day, along with classic American dishes such as chicken and waffles, mac and cheese, and burgers.
- Lemongrass: This Thai restaurant is near EscapeTime and offers a variety of authentic Thai dishes, including curries, noodles, and stir-fries.
- Carpaccio Tuscan Kitchen: This Italian restaurant is near EscapeTime and features a menu of Tuscan-inspired dishes, including pasta, pizza, and seafood.
- Westfield Annapolis Mall: This indoor shopping center is directly across from EscapeTime and features over 200 stores, including Macy’s, and JCPenney, along with restaurants and a movie theater.
- Annapolis Towne Centre: This outdoor shopping center is located about 0.5 miles from EscapeTime and features a variety of stores, including Whole Foods Market, Target, and a Gym, along with restaurants and a movie theater.